The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress has 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to increase patients comfort by keeping the affected area cool and dry ensuring a speedy recovery. The Aire cells are 8" high and are constructed with 40% nylon/60% PVC for longevity and durability. The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is, water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer safeguarding the patients skin and comfort. The "Whisper Quiet" pump produces a consistent air flow and the special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily. The LED and audible alarms provide critical performance date and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG, guaranteeing the patient is always comfortable.
Features & Highlights
- This combination therapy 8" mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration; Mattress can operate in alternating or static pressure mode
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced and a CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort,Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
- Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. The "WHISPER QUIET" pump produces consistent air flow
- Mattress Dimensions: 80"(L) x 36"(W) x 8"(H); Pump Dimensions: 11"(L) x 8.1"(W) x 3.9"(H); Weight Capacity: 350 lbs; Pump Airflow: 8 LPM; Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
|Item Weight:||3.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||21 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.25 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Drive Medical, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Drive Medical
mpn: RTL12075, ean: 0822383252605,
The new Drive Medical Folding Universal Sliding Transfer Bench offers easy entry into and out of the bathtub. The bench slides left and right along the frame and comes equipped with a seat belt for added safety. Simply place the Drive Medical transfe...
By Drive Medical
sku: DR-15076, mpn: 15076, ean: 0785923773438,
The Quick 'N Easy Comfort Mattress offers the utmost in comfort, safety and convenience. Its inner core is encased in fire retardant barrier, meeting regulation 16 CFR 1633. A non-slip bottom and 4 corner straps keep the mattress securely in place. ...
mpn: A709A-X00-4.0, ean: 0780420132214,
Clinicians dictate in their own words anywhere in the EHR - faster and more accurately than ever before. Boost documentation efficiency for more time with patients. Quick and accurate performance allows clinicians to create text up to 5x faster than ...