HEPHEAS Combat Tourniquet First Aid Stops Bleeding from Life Threatening in Hunting and Hiking.
HEPHEAS Combat Tourniquet First Aid Stops Bleeding from Life Threatening in Hunting and Hiking. by HEPHEAS at Medical Service. MPN: Hepheas. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features 1.Rapid control of life-threatening bleeding 2.It is performed in a variety of weather conditions 3.Rapid control of arterial bleeding or
1.Rapid control of life-threatening bleeding
2.It is performed in a variety of weather conditions
3.Rapid control of arterial bleeding or blood collection
4.Easy to clean and can be reused
1. Apply the medical tourniquet to the bleeding site and place the wounded limb through the band loop.
2. Pull the band tightly and fasten it back on itself. Adhere the band around the limb and twist the rod till bleeding stops.
3. Place the rod inside the clip and lock it.
4. Check wound condition and apply additional tightening to the tourniquet if massive bleeding continues.
5. Adhere band over the rod inside the clip around the limb.
6. Secure the rod and band with the strap and record applied time on white strap.
Features & Highlights
- 1.Life Saving: Awesome for Life Saving and Hemorrhage Control,100% effective in quickly stopping arterial blood flow in shortest application time saving life and limb.
- 2.Easy to Use: Fast and easy to apply with one hand on your on limbs. High strength carbon fiber Windlass quickly adjusts pressure in case bleeding restarts.
- 3.Variable Usage: Our tourniquets are suitable for all situations.
- 4.Easy to Carry: The compact size is easy to carry, it could be put in your backpack or pocket
- 5.Good Quality: Made of nylon and magic stick; Easy to clean and can be reused. Can be used in mud, blood, or wet weather
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.68 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HEPHEAS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Tactical Medical Solutions
mpn: B006QLKVSI, ean: 0651501530741,
The SOF Tactical Tourniquet is constructed of quality, high strength materials. The windlass is manufactured from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and maintains its strength in the most extreme temperatures and conditions.
100% Effective. Prov...
mpn: 85161H, ean: 0767674397040,
Mounted wall enclosures secure sharps containers, keep counter space clear, and help prevent access to contents in high traffic areas. Contents can be viewed by hospital personnel, but unsightly items are not fully visable to patients and visitors. T...
mpn: 45-645-060, ean: 0767056645455,
MABIS Adjustable Height I.V. PoleIf you want a high-quality I.V. pole that features stands widely accepted by healthcare professionals, this I.V. pole is just the one for the job. You can easily adjust the height of this I.V. pole to meet the needs o...
By BD(Becton Dickinson)
mpn: BD -9018,
Designed to hold both insulin syringes and pen needles, the bdtm home sharps container is a leak-proof and puncture-resistant container for safe, convenient disposal of used sharps. It has a permanently locking, snap-top lid and holds 70 to 100 insul...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0602251027708,
Size:10ml/20ml/30ml/50ml/100ml Package:5/10/20 packs Suit for ink and to transfer cosmetic and anti inflammatory reams and gels to smaller tubes for easy carriage/travel. Mixing garden chemicals to making demonstration hydraulic models Many type of ...
mpn: 1522SA, ean: 0791398318609,
Portable phlebotomy containers that fit into present blood drawing trays for the efficient disposal of blood, hypodermic and IV needles. These containers facilitate temporary and final closures in a variety of sizes and colorsAutoDrop Portable Phlebo...
By North American Rescue
mpn: 30-0023, ean: 0739656200907,
The patented C-A-T is a true one-handed tourniquet proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research. Tests proved that the C-A-T completely occluded blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with signif...
By Eleven 10
mpn: 3011B-BLK, ean: 0739656704993,
FOR GEN 6 OR PREVIOUS MODELS. The new RIGID TQ Case for the C-A-T Tourniquet is based on the design of the Kydex C-A-T Tourniquet Case, which is currently being fielded by thousands of professionals around the world. We took all of the great features...
By BD Medical Systems
Syringe tip has 30 ml capacity, it is sterile and latex-free.It is sterile. 30 ml capacity. Latex-free. ...
mpn: 328235, ean: 0382903282357,
For needle disposal. Safely clips and stores up to a two-year supply of insulin syringe needles. Simple clipping action snips off and retains needles within clipper. Meets government regulations on proper method of in-home insulin syringe disposal. C...