Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, For Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage, Carrier Oil for Diluting Essential Oils, Hair & Skin Care Benefits, Moisturizer & Softener - 16 fl Oz.
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, For Aromatherapy Relaxing Massage, Carrier Oil for Diluting Essential Oils, Hair & Skin Care Benefits, Moisturizer & Softener - 16 fl Oz. by Majestic Pure at Medical Service. MPN: 6L-S5IM-ZW9C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Scientists have recently discovered a miraculous coconut oil called ''Fractionated Coconut Oil'', and now it has been positioned as a No. 1
Scientists have recently discovered a miraculous coconut oil called "Fractionated Coconut Oil", and now it has been positioned as a No. 1 aromatherapy massage oil on the market. To make fractionated coconut oil, coconut is processed in a way that removes all the long chain fatty acids, leaving only the healthy medium chain fatty acids.
This liquid form of coconut oil has miraculous skin benefits. It has high concentration of capric acid and caprylic acid, which give it an amazing amount of antioxidant and disinfecting properties. It's an excellent moisturizer and is fantastic for soothing skin rashes, irritations and inflammation. It's also known to help fight acne.
Fractionated coconut oil is superb for soothing chapped lips, and skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It has a longer shelf life, is more stable and generally less is needed compared to the other types of coconut oil. Unlike normal coconut oil, fractionated coconut oil remains in a liquid state even at low temperatures.
Majestic Pure fractionated coconut oil is Hexane free, Paraben free and Sulfate free. Our coconuts are growing in no-man islands in Malaysia and Indonesia and southern China. We hand pick only good quality of coconuts.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
For skincare uses:
Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Coconut oil has a detox effect which may come up in form of rashes but it should go away after 2-3 days of use. Do not use if the rashes persist for more than 3 days.
Clean skin thoroughly before applying coconut oil to maximize absorption.
Apply thin layer and massage well, reapply multiple thin layers if needed.
Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.
Features & Highlights
- PREMIUM QUALITY FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL - It is a fraction of the coconut oil from which almost all the long chain triglycerides are removed, thus leaving mainly the medium chain triglycerides and making it a great MCT oil. It is ODORLESS, CLEAR to YELLOW TINT and NO GREASY FEELINGS, does not stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets. Does not become solid like regular coconut oil but keeps all the great properties. It has very long shelf life.
- OTHER USES: Coconut oil one of the most versatile oils. It's used as moisturizer, as private lubricant, in recipes for tooth paste, as lip balm and in coconut shampoo. It's also used as a natural deodorant, for face wash, as hair conditioner, as eye makeup remover, as shaving cream, in sunburn remedies, for massage, aromatherapy and many other household uses and benefits.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL is also a great carrier for blending with essential oils. It can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils. It's excellent as a MASSAGE OIL and used in AROMATHERAPY RECIPES.
- GUARANTEE - PURCHASE RISK FREE TODAY with complete peace of mind, if you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil, contact us within 60 days and we will refund your entire purchase.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Majestic Pure, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 11827, ean: 0784922804358,
Celebrating 25 years of legendary pain relief, Biofreeze has long been the preferred topical analgesic brand of people in pain. Hands-on healthcare professionals choose Biofreeze Pain Reliever because it is time-tested and clinically proven to work...
mpn: 731-500, ean: 0885175892212,
Help arthritic pain and everyday muscle aches fade away with this Sunbeam Electric Heating Pad. Soothe and relieve discomfort with UltraHeat technology that helps to deliver even, powerful heat to achy areas. This heating pad offers 3 heat settings t...
mpn: SQ1-F001 XL, ean: 0638183779453,
The SENTEQ ankle brace with open heel design and tensions straps stabilizes ankle and heel to prevent injury and treat pain and inflammation related to high impact running, training and sporting. Compression provides soothing heat while promoting cir...
mpn: REALCLSSOKS, ean: 0645465913818,
Presadee Traditional Closed Toe 20-30 mmHg Medical Grade Compression Full Leg Calf Knee High Fatigue Recovery Socks The Original Knee Length Closed Toe Compression Socks With Full Support From Your Feet To Your Legs. Helps Reduce Your Leg Fatigue A...
mpn: 51, ean: 0760853612750,
Why treat your back pain with low grade non medical quality products? Why Med-X gel ice pack for back is superior to similar products: -Patented cold pack flex gel technology allows for optimum pain relief.- Medical grade gel stays cool longer for ex...
mpn: TXFA14, ean: 0689978755350,
Torex Flat Style Cold Packs for the Neck offer the same premium medical grade materials that stay ultra soft when chilled allowing torex to comfortable mold to the body in a convenient flat style. Our flat packs are an excellent alternative to the ic...
By The Coldest Water
mpn: IcePack2, ean: 0646117646207,
The Coldest Water® Ice Pack, (Gel Pack) was initially built for Professional Athletes in high performing sports. We recommend it to all athletes and high performers for pain relief and injury treatment. Don't settle for a less quality gel pack Gre...
mpn: CH153HC22, ean: 0784922723482,
The Chattanooga Nylatex Therapeutic Treatment Wrap is known throughout the sports medicine and rehabilitation community as an effective way to hold cold packs, steam packs or muscle stimulator electrodes in place. This reusable wrap provides firm com...
By Rise 'N Shine Online
mpn: Castor OIl, ean: 0743167824149,
DISCOVER THE INCREDIBLE BENEFITS ALL FROM A SINGLE PURE INGREDIENTLooking for a skin or hair care product that can truly do miracles for your body without any artificial additives, preservatives or chemical substances?Our Castor Oil is the highest pr...
mpn: Torex, ean: 0728795576240,
Torex offers an amazing new line of Black hot/cold packs that are soft and mold comfortably to the body. Torex Flat Style Hot/Cold Packs offer the same premium medical grade materials that stay ultra soft when chilled allowing Torex to comfortable mo...