Product Description & Reviews
HCFA 1500 / CMS 1500 Claim Forms is required to use to bill Insurance / Medicare and all federal insurance, now you need to use only the New 2012 Version Each form must have accurate content and conform to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Developed in conjunction with all the governing agencies, including the National Uniform Claim Committee (NUCC), the National Uniform Billing Committee (NUBC), the CMS Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Health and Human Services Agency, and the American Hospital Association Forms must adhere to strict printing standards that govern the layout, paper and ink. This Pack Contains 500 sheets is made in the USA by Next Day Labels TM, and will work for All Laser / Ink Jet or Copy Machines
Features & Highlights
- Pack of 500 Sheets - New Health Insurance Claim Forms, 2012 Approved Version
- 1-Part 8-1/2" X 11" Laser Form CMS-1500, Printed in Red Ink
- Required for Healthcare Providers to Bill Patients' Insurance Companies for Reimbursement
- Latest HCFA / CMS 1500 Claim Form (Approved OMB-0938-1197)
- Made in the USA by Next Day Labels TM - 100% Guaranteed
|Manufacturer:||Next Day Labels|
|Brand:||Next Day Labels|
|Publisher:||Next Day Labels|
|Studio:||Next Day Labels|
|Package Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.7 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.